17 December 2012

Some Updates, Blog and Podcast Happenings

When last I spoke, you read, I was getting over the loss of my cellphone, my constant companion for nearly five years.  I still don't have one, and have no plans to get one until February.  But I am abandoning the series where I blogged about not having the phone because... I think we all know I am full of shit, right?  I never say I am going to write about something then write just about that.  The phone thing was a happy accident that was supposed to lead into a bigger daily story about something else I wanted to write.  The snowball effect of not being able to communicate is something that fascinates me. 

Then evil descended on a small town in Connecticut.  My story, my idea seemed small and had elements that would seem crass and otherwise wrong in light of recent events, so I have decided to fold it and put those elements into a new writing project that I will start soon.  I hope you will be patient as I revise and get that ready.  

The other thing I am also late for this week is the podcast.  Yeah.  It's late again.  After we planned and recorded early and everything, it still is not out as of this writing, but I hope to be out soon.  There are a whole slew of reasons this one did not come out on time, but you can boil them down to me working on other projects or simply being lazy.  I hope you can forgive me.  It should be up soon.

And that's it.  Everything.  Lot of wah, wah, whining, half-assed apologies, and a simple declaration that shit ain't done.  I hope the break for the holidays I am about to take will change that and I can get caught up, but I also have a fair bit of laundry to do...  We shall see.

Thank you all for reading my rambling.  I hope you are safe, warm and happy.  And if you are not, I send you virtual happy in a jar.  Now stay in and read a book.