02 October 2012

Porno Set In the Cornell Library

When Cornell students this weekend were doing some self-surfing, they noticed a particular video had a setting that seemed fairly familiar.  It seems over the summer break, a lovely blond young lady used the library to... um... have a little fun.  Know what I'm saying, wink, wink, nudge, nudge and all that. Or she was paid for the act, as several Internet dwellers feel they have located the woman in video as a model from a local town.  Anyway, the video was recently posted on the Cornell message board EzraHub and still appears to be working.  So I have heard.

On the subject of sex in public in general... Well, you are only young once, am I right?  Do stupid shit and learn.  And, apparently in this lady's case, get paid.  Just be careful and do not do anything in a way that will harm or hurt yourself or others.  That being said, I cannot condone this.  Academic library or not, this is a public space and if I were running the library, I would have to turn you in for indecent exposure.  So keep that in mind, the librarian is not on your side when it comes to hanky panky in the stacks, but we were all young once and did dumb shit.  The library forgives but the library does not forget.  And clean that shit up.

Colleges Still Good For Something: Cornell Library Serves as Setting for Porn ... - Gawker