23 February 2011

Wall Street Journal Learns of "eBooks" and "Interwebs"

The Wall Street Journal Subscription - 9 Months / 39 WeeksThe Wall Street Journal published this article today, making it one of the last publications in America to put their two cents in about ebooks.  To show I am not here to bash the Wall Street Journal as being old and stodgy, a quick search of their digital domain network e-page site that is possibly hosted by Angelfire or Geocities shows that they have been reporting on ebooks as far back as NOVEMBER of 2010.  Yep, right on top of that, Rose.

Update: I had to review their convoluted search feature to find out the first reported mention of ebooks on the Wall Street Journal webberpagenets was MARCH of 2009 by using their "2 years" search button.

Continued Update:  Seems I have gone deeper into the online vestige of the WSJ online rabbit hole.  You can also set your own dates, which is independent of the whole "7 days," "30 Days," "90 DAYS" and the aforementioned "2 Years"  I set mine back to the turn of the century and received an article from December of 08.  At this point I stopped caring and went back to playing Dragon Age.